Membership and Meeting Information
Become a member of the North East Radio Club and join in the fellowship of sharing your passion of Amateur Radio with likeminded people. Each month there are 2 formal meetings.
- On the 2nd Friday of each month the General Meeting is held, usually with a guest speaker on an aspect of the hobby.
- On the 4th Friday of each month a Technical Meeting is held. This is a more in-depth look at the technical side of Amateur Radio.
- When there is a 5th Friday in a month a social night is held. This is usually a meal at a local eatery.
These are considered quite reasonable and are reviewed each year. Currently the fees are:
- Full Membership $30.00
- Concession Membership $20.00
- Student Membership $20.00
- Associate membership $20.00
Fees are due at the August meeting each year.
North East Radio Club Inc.
PO Box 600
Modbury SA 5092
Better still… bring it to the next meeting!
Who are members of NERC?
If you download, print and then cut out this Members List and you will have a credit card printed with the name and callsign of NERC members. This will be very handy when you hear a call sign on air and want to know their name.
Update your membership information
If you need to update your membership information please send an email to the Secretary with the new details.
If you would like to check the information that is on the NERC Members’ Database please send an email requesting a printout of your information. A membership account (which contains all of the information) will be emailed to you each July.
You can download a copy of the North East Radio Club’s constitution here.